is an accredited certification body that has the proper authority to perform certification and issue registered certificates as required by the international standards EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 27001.
Certification body eucert s.r.o. Recognizes the importance of impartiality in performing management system certification activities. Our goal and priority is to always act transparently, to assess and decide objectively and to prevent any conflicts of interest.
Certification body eucert s.r.o . declares that it is impartial in carrying out activities related to management system certification, manages conflicts of interest and ensures the objectivity of activities related to management system certification. Should any relationship raise concerns about impartiality, the certification body shall document it and demonstrate how it will eliminate or minimize these concerns.
COSM eucert s.r.o. is independent of other companies and any other pressures that could affect the results of the certification process. The certification body shall be fully responsible for the certification decisions, including the granting, maintenance, renewal, extension, restriction, suspension and revocation of the certification.
To achieve these commitments, meet the requirements of impartiality and independence, our company follows the following principles:
- we make decisions on the certification of management systems only on the basis of an objective and professional assessment of the management systems in question,
- we analyze, re-evaluate and take measures in the event of a potential threat to impartiality,
- we analyze and we take adequate measures to protect impartiality if it is jeopardized by the activities of other persons, bodies or organizations,
- inform interested parties of our actions, procedures and transparently submit all relevant information to the impartiality protection commission representing those parties,
- / li>
- we do not provide consulting management systems, resp. we do not perform internal audits in companies that are clients or potential clients of our company,
- does not certify the activities of another certification body focused on the certification of management systems,
- we make our decisions only on the basis of objective evidence obtained from
- publish the steps and sequence of the certification process, the audit and environmental verification process, as well as the results of the certification and validation decisions,
- we respond effectively to complaints and deal with them adequately,
- we treat information from clients confidentially and at the same time we adequately balance the principles of openness and confidentiality in resolving and responding to complaints,
- we do not promote activities certification body in connection with consulting activities in the field of management systems,
- does not determine the success or other economic advantage of the certification of the consultant
- we adhere to ethical principles in all activities related to our business,
- we maintain a partnership with each customer while adhering to the principle that the certification process and its results, including decisions are not depending on the financial interest of the company,
- we provide certification services by independent staff on clients and we monitor this activity.
The activities of COSM eucert s.r.o . are governed in a non-discriminatory manner. At the same time, we declare that the services of our company are fully available to all organizations and entrepreneurs, regardless of focus. Those who want to work in our company must first identify with this policy, and the management of our company creates the right conditions and provides the necessary resources to be able to act in full compliance with it.
With this statement, we commit ourselves to the impartiality of our certification activities and declare that we will not be subject to any economic, commercial or political pressure .
Ing. Milan Greguš
Director of COSM