Management of the certification body
eucert s.r.o., Břeclav
is aware of its responsibility to carry out certification activities in a professional manner and to maintain its independence and impartiality in accordance with the accreditation criteria, and therefore takes the following measures.
- Carry out all certification activities professionally, impartially, independently and objectively.
- Raise the level of education of your employees and pay attention to their expertise, impartiality and objectivity, responsibility, openness and confidentiality.
- Continuously monitor developments in the various accredited areas.
- Monitor legislative changes and comply only with applicable legal regulations
- Increase the level of technical and material security of the certification body.
- Create the financial and human resources necessary for the activity of the certification body.
- Supervise the correct use of issued certificates.
- Require proof of further training of employees in the certified area for clients who are inspected. & Nbsp ;
- Presentation and awareness raising of management systems.
- Continuously improve the established management system of our body and achieve continuous compliance with the international standard EN ISO / IEC 17021-1: 2015.
Ing. Milan Greguš, COSM